Dekaron-Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron-Anonymous

Dekaron-Anonymous Is a Private gaming server.

HomeAnonymous PortaSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Here Also D-shop & droplist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamerdhj
Forum moderator
Forum moderator
gamerdhj

Thanks! : 0

New Here Also D-shop & droplist Empty
PostSubject: New Here Also D-shop & droplist   New Here Also D-shop & droplist I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 am

Hello I am new to the server, checking out all p. servers to see which is best out of all. Now that that is out of the way i'd like to know what do you guys plan on doing with the d-shop so far no coins and no way of getting coins, there should be a droplist as well which i will be compiling if i have enough time that is lol. Well that is all for now thank you and see you all in game.
Back to top Go down
Addict
Admin
Admin
Addict

Thanks! : 6

PostSubject: Re: New Here Also D-shop & droplist   New Here Also D-shop & droplist I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Im workng on that. For now im the only dev that work on the game. The D-shop have to be fixed. I will add the vote sistem. For now you can get items from D-shop from events.

~ More info later.
Back to top Go down
gamerdhj
Forum moderator
Forum moderator
gamerdhj

Thanks! : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Here Also D-shop & droplist   New Here Also D-shop & droplist I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

thanx for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here Also D-shop & droplist   New Here Also D-shop & droplist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here Also D-shop & droplist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron-Anonymous :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: