Dekaron-Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dekaron-Anonymous

Dekaron-Anonymous Is a Private gaming server.

HomeAnonymous PortaSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming sucks, time to quit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosen
Admin
Admin
Chosen

Thanks! : 11

Gaming sucks, time to quit Empty
PostSubject: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Well anyways guy's i'm quiting all games, time to continue my life no more games for me, i might come pvp a few times, i will be active on forum when i will have time. Summer is here time to do other stuff, fitnes, girls, stuff like that. Have fun playing enjoy everyone, add me on msn : sintrax1@hotmail.com.

Tits good luck with the server :$ I know it will be the best!

Back to top Go down
Addict
Admin
Admin
Addict

Thanks! : 6

PostSubject: Re: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Pfff. Im sure everyone will take a brake from everything including dk. I know that i will do it O.o.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Thanks! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Fair enough Chosen i wont play as much as i do at the other times of the year such as winter and spring but i will still be online in game and such and even more active when more players will come but i wish you the best luck with your activities and i can't wait to see how strong and happy you will be when your coming back again also gl with the chicks dude your not the only hunter of the players on here Wink

Grettings from me.
Back to top Go down
Chosen
Admin
Admin
Chosen

Thanks! : 11

PostSubject: Re: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Addict : Yeah everyone will quit soon:P i think the old days with no pc are comming back.

Inferno : Tnx mate, and yeah i'm not the only hunter over here ;D Just found out its time to end this shit life and start a new one.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Thanks! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Great to hear Chosen! Wink Perhaps we could go hunt together in some years if we still have contact.
Back to top Go down
Crosseye

Thanks! : 1

PostSubject: Re: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 am

well i wish u luck to chosen Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming sucks, time to quit   Gaming sucks, time to quit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming sucks, time to quit
Page 1 of 1